Thursday, February 4, 2010

Claire Huxtable

I have been a big fan of the Cosby Show for years. I laughed, I cried and I danced right along with Cliff, Claire, Vanessa, Theo, Rudy, Denise, and all the rest of the gang. Although I loved them all, Claire always impressed. She was classy, funny, smart, fashionable (man was she fashionable), and she always stood up for herself. I believed she was what all the women in the world should be.

I still believe that she has a lot of redeeming qualities. However, she was almost TOO good of a woman. She seemed to always have it covered. She was a wife, a mother, a lawyer. She always looked good, always cooked, and always had time to have drinks with the girls. I don't know any woman that could pull off that type of lifestyle with such ease and poise.

Claire really did tell it how it is. The video below is a clip of Claire responding to Elvin when he asks "Did you ask Dr. Huxtable if you could purchase that painting?" It is a quick response, but it sure gets her point across!

No comments:

Post a Comment