Wednesday, November 18, 2009

XX Update

The first draft of the zine it formatted and editing has begun!! HECK YES! We are a bit behind (Most of the submissions I got where a little on the late side) but it be in print by Monday morning. That means that the complementary issues will be sent out Monday as well (all the Alumni member and contributors get a complementary copy) If you are one of these people and I already have your address (or you are still in Calgary and I know where to find you, you will be seeing them very soon, if you aren't in Calgary anymore and you contributed or are just an Alumni, email me your mailing address stat dana.buzzee@acad.ca.

In the meantime I thought I might share a very cool site I fount. IT is a zine library that offers free PDF's of many different zine (I already downloaded so vegan cooking zines). So check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment