Monday, September 14, 2009

Bitch

I am sure that a lot of the people who would be reading this blog know about Bitch magazine, but before I joined the FBC last year I had never herd of it. So I thought it might be a good idea to make a blog post about it to help spread the word.

Bitch: Feminist Response to Pop Culture is a non-profit, independent feminist publication. The articles in Bitch are very reader friendly and the topics are easy to relate to. Bitch provides a good framework for understanding third wave feminism and I would highly recommend it to any new FBCers.

The fall issue (consumed) is out now, you can find it at most bookstores and thanks to Bree being awesome you can also buy it at Sunnyside Market in Kensington. Check out their website to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment